Saturday, October 9, 2010

Think pink

October is breast cancer awareness month (but I didnt have to tell you that right? ;) ). Breast cancer is a big deal.. so big we dedicate an entire month to knowing about breast cancer, how to prevent it, how to cope with it, and how to fight it.

Breast cancer hasn't affected me personally but it has hit many that I know and even some that I care deeply for. I hope everyone out there knows how important it is to check. I also pray for the ones battling breast cancer and their loved ones. =)

Now on another note.. there is a great blog hop going on right now that is all about breast cancer. it starts HERE so head on over and get some great inspiration!! These girls are super talented!

thanks for stoppin by and have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!