Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Girl!!

So... today is a very special day (and a sad one at the same time)... today my baby girl, Jayden, turns 1! At exactly 1:46pm PSt Jayden will officially be 1 year old. I cannot believe how fast she's grown!

Jayden has been the best baby ever.. she's slept throught the night since she was born (we had to wake her for feedings but other than that.. a big sleeper), shes said her first word (Mama) when she was only 4 months old and has been talking since! And took her first steps on Black Friday. She hardly ever crys and has been on over 17 airplane trips (not quite sure it's possibly 20 already). Adam & I are truly blessed! We love her so much!

So, for todays post since we'll be busy celebrating (taking her to her fav restaurant, the Olive Garden, for dinner and taking pics, etc.)... Im just gonna post some pics of her monthly photoshoots (and some extras that are on this computer).. I don't have all the pics of her on this computer, if I did there would be a LOT more.. my favs over the past year.. but I'll work with what I have. So here are a few pics!


One of her MANY ultrasound pics.. I had to have an Ultrasound done once a week after I had my cerclage put in and slowly down to one every other week.. I had wayy more than 20 ultrasounds.


This is one of my fav Ultrasound pics.. shes sucking on her toes :D


One of my fav from the 3D ultrasounds (I had 3 3D ultrasounds done).. she looks so cute in this one just like shes day dreaming.. her head is on her elbows and her elbows are on her knees.


January 11, 2010 - Just hours after she was born Jayden is laying on me with her best friend Nelly (the seahorse)!


Look at those tiny feet!!! so dry and cracked :( poor thing..


This is still up there in my top 10 fav pics of Jayden & Daddy.. this was taken while in the hospital after she was born

One of my fav pics of me & Jayden.. we're in the hospital and I'm burping her :)

Sleeping in the hospital with some toys :)

This is definitly one of my all time favs of Jayden.. I took this on the 13th In the hospital.. shes laying in the crib thingy.. I love this one so much it was not only used for her birth announcements but Adam had it made into a silver charm for my charm necklace!


Febuary 11, 2010 - Jayden's 1 month old photoshoot


March 11, 2010 - Jayden's 2 month old photoshoot

April 11, 2010 - Jayden's 3 month old photo shoot


May 11, 2010 - Jayden's 4 month old photoshoot


June 11, 2010 - Jaydens 5 month old photoshoot


July 11, 2010 - Jayden's 6 month old photoshoot


August 11, 2010 - Jayden's 7 month old photoshoot


September 11, 2010 - Jayden's 8 month old photoshoot


October 11, 2010 - Jayden's 9 month old photoshoot


November 11, 2010 - Jayden's 10 month old photoshoot

December 11, 2010 - Jayden's 11 month old photoshoot

Just a pic I edited of Jayden on Feb 2, 2010

Sneezing Angel.. Feb 7, 2010 - Jayden's very first photoshoot


So cute.. another shot from Jaydens very first photoshoot on Feb 7 2010


Easter.. April 4 2010

Mayday! My May flower.. May 1, 2010
Angel - also taken on May 1 2010

Another shot from May 1 2010.. the idea was she was to look like she was being carried by a stork

One of my favs I took this one in
one of my favs from a set I did for Jayden's aunt.. she made the diapers so I took some pics for her.
Jayden in her Dedication dress that her aunt made her.. she was dedicated on July 4, 2010


Another shot from her 6 month photoshoot.. this one is my fav.. i love the look on her face!

Jayden in her halloween costume.. shes the stinkin' cutest skunk I've ever seen.. (she HATED this costume.. I was lucky to get a shot of her smiling).

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jayden! She is just Beautiful:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sweet photos! Happy Birthday Jayden :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute ultrasound pictures. I wanted to do one my last pregnancy but it didn’t happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!