Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just a quick update...

So sorry I havent been on much (Im sure you all know I just moved and all my craft stuff is in storage). We're still looking for a house and have made offers on 2 different homes (both are short sells so who knows how long it'll be).. but we're still looking actively. So we're still living with the in-laws.

At our last ultrasound we found out that our baby is going to be a.......... very STUBBORN child! lol. It had its legs cross so they couldn't determine the gender. I have another ultrasound on May 13th so hopefully we'll find out soon.

Adam is leaving for his first trip to Alaska (not first trip ever but first for this new job) on May 9. On the down side its 2 trips back to back and he may not get to come home for the weekend in between.. which, means theres a good chance he'll miss the ultrasound :(.

BUT on a happy note I know what Im getting for mothers day.... (Adam had me buy it myself cuz he didnt want to lol) So... Im getting a Cricut Imagine and some imagine carts and a few other crafty things.. HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!! :)

Well hope everyone is doing well and thanks everyone for sticking around through this busy time.

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!