Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beach Fun Layout

These are the scraps I started out with.

This was a fun layout to make because I had to use all scraps.. which I love to do! I cut the beach ball at 4 inches and the title at 2 inches both from the Pack Your Bags cart. The strips are all different sizes ranging from 3inches wide to 4 inches wide. I inked the title with a light blue chalk ink and used a blue zig marker to darken some of the items in the title like the beach ball and the umbrella.



I am entering this layout into the following challenges:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable LO! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun pic! I 've been on a kick to use my scraps lately too. Love what you picked out to use. Thanks so much for entering your fun layout in this weeks challenge at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love to see that you are using up some of your scraps of paper. Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty LO. The title really pops..great choice of patterned paper. Great job using your scraps up. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great summer layout! I love using my scraps too. It makes me feel like I was thrifty. The photo is so cool! Love that shot! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Sta!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!