Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Halloween 09 Imaginisce layout




I made this layout using the current sketch at Imaginisce and the Spooky Town line.


I cut the flower for the title with Accent Essentials in black & orange. And used the bat stamp from the spooky town line for the little bat on the green square with white chalk ink & cut him out by hand. I hand drew all the sitching around the boxes with a black glaze pen (also wrote the title and the sub title (2009) and the journaling). I used my irock for the first time.. yay me :) lol. I used silver orange and the lighter orange color irock gems. Oh and the pumpkin ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.. love this stuff!!! Hope you like it.


Im entering this layout into the following challenges:



Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. this is just fantastic!!!! I love it!!! what a great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just great!!! I am working on some Halloween projects tomorrow! :) Thanks for some inspiration! Thank you so much for playing along in the Imaginisce sketch challenge this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! The perfect papers for that photo!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Imaginisce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Halloween page! Love those papers and your take on the sketch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Imaginisce!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!