Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Joy to the World Card


I made this card using the Winter Woodland Cartridge, cream card stock, gray bakers twine, a silver ink pad, Divine Swirls embossing folder, ATG gun, Pop dots, and a "Joy to the World" stamp from Recollections.


I cut the deer and it's shadow out at 2 3/4 inches, then inked the shadow silver.


I embossed a sheet of the cream card stock with my cuttlebug and then inked it. I adhered it onto the main card and tied some gray bakers twine around it. I adhered the deer to it's shadow and then used some pop dots to pop him from the background. I stamped the sentiment onto another sheet of card stock and then punched holes in the top cut it out and ran some twine through the holes.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Great card, I love it. Winter Woodland is one of my favorite cartridges!!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love twine and this cut is so cute! Great card. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the tone on tone :) Thanks for joining us this week on Cooking with Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the dimension. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is lovely. Thanks for joining us at LIIU.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I love the simple, elegant details. Thanks for linking. Holly CWC DT
    ribbonsandglue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the effect of the inking on the cream paper. This is stunning. Thanks for sharing at Cooking with Cricut.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the silver and cream color palette -- so rich and elegant. Thanks so much for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful! I love seeing all that embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!