Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tiny Card Set



These are the cutest cards I've ever made!! I love them to death. And I also made my very first clear card.. which is definitely my fav card I've ever made! It's so cool.


I used PKS Winter is for the Birds stamps & and some Pink Stamper sentiments. I colored the bird in with zig markers and glaze pens. I cut the bird out close and then layered colors of card stock & mulberry paper that matched the bird. I also embossed the card stock using snow dots embossing folder.


The cards are all different sizes but stay around 2x3ish. I embellished all of the cards with matching bakers twine & on some of the cards I mixed the twine to match the scarf.


For the clear card I used one of the plastic boxes my Cricut carts come in and cut it down and folded it. Fairly easy and super cheap :D.


I am entering these into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps - #67
Wee Memories - #80

I will probably have a few more posts today I've been on a crafting roll with no time to post so I have a couple weeks worth of stuff all ready.. I just have to upload the pics and get the posts done so we'll see. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute tiny cards.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute set, love all the bright colours, and adore that PK stamp! gl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful - love the bright colors! Thank you for playing at Really Reasonable Ribbon in our Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable cards! Too CUTE! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards! SUPER CUTE!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are adorable!!!!! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!