Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Buccaneer Imagine Cart for Sale


Hey Everyone.. I'm selling a brand new Buccaneer Cricut Imagine cart. I have it listed on craigslist you can view it HERE!
Basically, I'm selling it for $35 OBO and thought that if any of my followers were interested I'd let you know about it. If interested email me @: babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com and let me know. If one of you decide to buy this cart from me we'd just do a paypal transaction and I'd ship it within 48 hours of payment. So again... if interested let me know!
Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I was recommended this blog by my cousin.
    I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're wonderful!
    Thanks!

    Here is my weblog: check out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!