Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Candy Bar Cover


Cute Candy bar cover I made (I know I know it's not Christmas anymore lol..) Its pretty simple to make this guy.. just figure out how big you need your paper to cover the candy bar (this is one of the large candy bars) and then glue on some google eyes, then put some ribbon around his neck and hang a jingle bell from it. The antlers are made of pipe cleaners that I cut and then bent into the right shape and the eye brows and mouth I drew on with a black fine point marker.

To make his nose shinny enough so that you could say it glows I took a red circle and put glue over the top and added red glitter then I adhered it to the rest of the cover. Easy, Simple, Fun & super cute!!

I'm entering this into the following challenge:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!