Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pirate Brithday Card


Cut the pirate card using Life's A Party.. Then I inked the cream colored card stock with brown ink to make it look aged. I think it turned out pretty good.

the name on the front of the envelope i wrote with a red zig marker



And for the back I closed the envelope with a skull sticker (cut from Life's A Party with DCWV Adhesive backed card stock).

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. AWEASOME!!!!! Thanks for playing along at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card- I like the distressed look of the map! Thanks for playing this week at CTO! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, thanks for playing with us @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the Pirate card. I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. You cans ee sketches of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow on my blog sidebar. I recently bought the Life's A party Cricut cartridge and have not tried it out yet so you've inspired me.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you aged it, such a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us this week @ CTO, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome, Jamie!! I love how you aged the paper -- it looks fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB! And thanks for entering my blog candy giveaway :)

    Lisa
    FCCB Design Team Member
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It definitely definitely looks like an old map the way you aged it!
    Cute!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awgh Matey. I love the map. Thanks for playing with us at CTO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!