Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tink B-day card

Tinkerbell birthday card made using the Tinkerbell cart.
the front of the card... i used black, hot pink, and lime green cardstock, white ink, and hot pink ribbon. I used my big bite to punch holes down the side and thread the ribbon threw and then tie into a bow. I stamped the happy birthday stamp all over the black card stock and kind of made my own background. i think it turned out pretty cute :)
ribbon in detail (not great pics they were taken with my iphone)

tink in detail.. I bent her wings up and shes on pop dots so she's up off the page hard to tell in this pic thow.
the inside of the card.

I am entering this into the following challenge:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the black background and the pink Tink! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super pink Tinkerbell, the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.
    Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card with the sassy pink fairy!!
    Thanks for joining Whimsical Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!