Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CWC #81 Card Outreach

Hello everyone. Sorry for this post I am writing it on my iPhone from the (UN)Great Wolf Lodge in washington. As I'm sure you can tell I'm not a fan of this place I highly recommend if you're ever thinking about taking a trip here you reconsider anywhere else. Ok rant over onto this weeks cooking with cricut challenge.

This week is card outreach. Our challenge to make a thinking about you project for a girl with the added option of making a card for one of two little girls fighting disease a . I chose to do a card for each little girl.

My 1st card is for Patty (13).
I used Tinker Bell & Friends and Imagine cards inside and out.


This is an easel card, very easy to make. You take your card base and fold the top pare in half and then put your other part of the card, in this case the dark pink background on top of the front and only adhere to the bottom fold. On the inside you'll need an image that you can pop up with pop dots or buttons or brads something the card front can catch on and tada! You can find tutorials all over the Internet.

My next card is for Emily (6). I used Hello Kitty and imagine cards inside and out.
I put an action wobble on the hello kitty head so it wobbles around. I embossed the dark pink background with my cuddle bug and the Swiss dots folder and inked it with white ink to help make it stand out.
Link
I hope you'll all come over and join in the fun with us this week at Cooking With Cricut and maybe you'll all feel like making a little girl (or 2) smile by making her a card and sending it over.



Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are super cute! I love the action wobble thing on the Hello Kitty! I've just got to get some of those! And the Tinkerbell card is very sweet! I love Tinkerbell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're not enjoying your trip, Jamie! Love these cards though -- fantastic job capturing the wobble on film!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jamie, our cards are wonderful. I just love the design of them both. Great colors and the perfect Cricut cuts.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute, Jamie! I LOVE the Hello Kitty on an action wobble! :)

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!