Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CWC #86 Card Outreach

I made this card using the Batman: the Brave and the Bold cartridge. I used a blue card base.. added the diamond plate embossed layer (using my cuttlebug to make this embossing and then inking the gray cardstock with black ink), and batman on top with some pop dots. I also cut the talk bubble from the Batman cart and the inside has some bats also cut from the Batman cart.. I hand wrote my sentiment on the front "You're my hero!"


I'm entering this card into the following challenge:

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Jamie,
    I just love your BatmN card. And I know that Brandon will love it too.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love all of the details.
    Hattie
    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie love the sentiment and the Batman. You selected the perfect embossing background for this one. I am sure Brandon will love it. Every boy wants to be a super hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just the perfect boy card that I am sure Brandon will love. I love the background and batman really stands out, looks fantastic.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!