Thursday, May 31, 2012

CWC Cartridge Showcase - Gypsy Wanderings

Hey everyone! Today is my day for my Cartridge Showcase over at CWC. I am showcasing Gypsy Wanderings. I really like this cart! Now it's true the only way to get this cart is if you buy/have a gypsy, but I think it's worth it (well it is for me anyway).

This cart is jam packed full of all sorts of different cuts.. from shapes, to shadows, to tags, to phrases, and boarders. It has a large assortment of different things. Bunnies, flowers, hearts, cupcakes, owls, snow flakes, decorative flourishes... just lots of great cuts that can be used for ANYTHING! From everyday to holidays, wedding to baby, this cart has something for you!

I have made a few things with this cart... First up.. A wedding layout.
I used the music note boarder twice and placed it down the side of this layout in purple. It makes the page :)

I have also made....

This set of owl cards which can be seen HERE!

This flower card for Mother's Day which can be seen HERE!

This crown layout which can be viewed HERE!

And this Easter card which can be viewed HERE!

I hope you'll look at this cart and give it a chance if you haven't really taken the time to look it over before. It's got some great stuff on it!

Thanks for stoppin' by today and have a great day!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!