Friday, November 2, 2012

Winner!

Hey everyone I know I'm running a little late posting this.. well I had it all ready and then I never got around to it on the 1st then I was gonna post it on the 2nd well I had my last DT post for MCCR. So better late than never right?!

Without further ado... the winner is...



#2.. thats Jennyplace2! Congrats Jennyplace2!! I couldn't find your email so please contact me via email at babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com. You have 48 hours from this post to get in touch with me about your prize. (If I don't hear from you i'll have to pick a new winner).

Thanks everyone that went over and voted I appriciate it... though I didn't win :( but thats ok and certainly not what matters. I've been looking to have a giveaway lately anyway.

Don't worry if you didn't win I'm sure I'll be having a giveaway sometime soon.. probably for Christmas or Thanksgiving! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Doing the happy dance, now I can do some more Disney scrapping. I have done 3 Disney layout in the last couple of weeks. Thank you so much. On my way to email you now,.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!