Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Its A Boy

Another Tommy layout.. I know lol. I used Teresa Collins Imagine Baby Boutique cartridge for all of the pattern papers and the title and used the onesie that comes with the basic imagine shapes and filled with different patterns from the Baby Boutique cart. I popped up the circle that says "baby" with pop dots. I used some trendy twine for the line the onesies are hanging on. 


I used the Purple Pumpkin March sketch. Unfortunately I don't have any Purple Pumpkin products or they'd be all over this thing lol :).




I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Purple Pumpkin - March Sketch
My Craft Spot - #90 sweet baby
Craftin Desert Diva's - linky party anything goes
DL.ART - Anything goes

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I think that this is my fav layout that you have linked up!!! Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is beautiful! I love all the blue and the onesie banner is too cute! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super layout! The soft tones are perfect for a baby page and all those onesies on the wash line are such a wonderful element on the page!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout! Love the giraffe print! Thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!