Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy 4th card

For this card I used some timeless bakers twine the red white and blue kind, I used embossing ink, powder, and gun to make the fire works.. it's glittery white and blue embossing powder. I also used an embossing ink pen to write the sentiment. All the papers are from my stash. I followed the sketch at Artful Delight. I cut the banner on the bottom (that the sentiment is on) with my Cricut Expression 2 and gypsy using the Martha Stewart All Occasion Cake Art cart.






I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Artful Delight - June Card Sketch
Cut It Up - #21
DL.ART - June Anything Goes

Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE! (it will go until we get 100 followers on FB)

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. It looks really great! The twine was a good choice. Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Challenges for our Red, White, and Blue challenge!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for playing along with both sketches!!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute & FUN card! I have never tried to emboss before but you inspired me...LOVE it!
    Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...
    first...what a beautiful blog design!...or should I really say...
    what beautiful baby girls!!!! =)
    I am SO glad that you shared our sketch and wonderful design
    you've created!!!! Great card!!!!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!