Thursday, June 20, 2013

Yellow Brick Road Layout

Today I have a layout I made using some of our Halloween pics from 2012. We did a Wizard of Oz theme... Jayden was Dorothy, Harmony was the Cowardly Lion, Adam was the Scarecrow, and I was the Tin Man. These are some silly pics we did in the studio... we did an entire set I have so many pics it's not even funny... and it was super hard to pick which ones to print for scrapping.. but after much deliberation I finally picked out 50+ lol!!!






All papers (except the bright yellow behind the pics) are from the Wizard of Oz collection by Paper House. I saw it and HAD to get it.. too perfect! The circles are jute twine.. I thought it fit well with the straw of the Scarecrow.



I'm entering this layout into the following challenges:
Scrap Your Story - #16
Red Carpet Studio - #41
DL.ART - anything goes

Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE! (it will go until we get 100 followers on FB)

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout! Soo cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at RCS.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!