Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Together Forever Layout

So.. last week my husband and I shared our 5 year wedding anniversary! :) We had plans to go to Hawaii.. but they fell through, oh well :(.

I made this layout with one of our wedding photos for our wedding scrapbook I've been working on for the past 5 years (LOL!!).. with high hopes of finishing the scrapbook for an anniversary gift this year (those plans also fell through).






I'm entering this layout into the following challenges:
Artful Delight - August sketch
My Creative Time - Black and White
DL.ART - anything goes

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Another great one...love the patterns and design! Thanks again for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love the black and white
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great day my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS job with your BEAUTIFUL layout, LOVE IT!!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the b&w, great take on our sketch. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you follow the sketch to a t...fabulous!
    thank you for choosing artful delight and for joining the challenge.
    we are happy you did.
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't give up on the album idea!
    There's always next year! LOL!
    Wonderful page and so so glad to have seen it!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!