Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cozy Coupe layout

For this layout of Jayden driving her Cozy Coupe for the first time, I used mainly DCWV papers but there are also some extras from October Afternoon and some Paper Studio (scraps). 

I used dcwv glitter paper to mat the pic on and also some blue stickles.

I popped the title up on pop dots and the rest is adhered with ATG tape. The flower is made using the imaginisce i-top punches and the center is held on with a pop dot. 

I followed a page maps sketch.



I'm entering this layout into the following challenges:
Page Maps - sketch 
Pumpkin Spice - #56 (something shiny is my glitter paper and stickles)
DL.ART - January thankful thursday linky party

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!