Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Starfish Layout

Hey Everyone,

Another layout to share. This one is another aquarium layout. I made this using mainly papers from the beach house collection (I've had it just sitting around for almost over a year)   from the paper studio, you can get it from hobby lobby.. super cute papers in there! Anyway... I used my silhouette cameo and design studio to make the title, stars and triangles on the bottom. I used pop dots for a few of the stars and adhered everything else with Zig glue and ATG tape. I used a punch for the line running across the top-middle and bakers twine on the silver tag. I cut the picture in three 2 inch increments to fit the sketch better. The red-ish colored paper (which is actually more orange) has been around for a couple years just sitting in my stash.



I'm entering this layout into the following challenges:
The Studio Challenges - Old Stash
Clique Kits - Anything Goes
Let's Capture Our Memories - Sketch #133













Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. lol! This is so funny! Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute & colorful page!
    Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the way your bitty triangles provide a window to your base paper! Great design! Thanks again for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!