Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Loving Life layout

Hey everyone,

Today I have this "Loving Life" layout to share. The pic is a Mothers day shoot of me and the girls on Mothers day in 2012. All papers except for the background are scraps. I made the "Loving" and the tickets with my silhouette cameo. The "LIFE" is thickers. I used a black Zig pen for the "stitching" around the pink picture frame.






I'm entering this layout into the following challenges:
Clique Kits - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

GrandDiva's Creative Corner - Sketch












Rochelle Spears - Tic Tac Toe (I did the top row: tickets, pic frame, chevrons)












Creating with Paper and More - Words (I used "life")










Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This layout is fantastic! I love how it has so many clever little details like the faux stitching. I also like how you varied your fonts and lettering styles. The color palette is gorgeous and is a great inspiration for using up our scraps. The picture, too, is totally adorable. Thank you for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout and great take on all three Scrappy Friends Challenges! Thank you for playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a super sweet photo and love your take on all 3 of the challenges! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends this month! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!