Thursday, October 27, 2016

Merry Christmas Layout

Hey everyone,

Today I am sharing this layout I made of Harmony (baby Santa). I used DCWV Candy Cane Lane Stack for this. I embossed some white card stock for the photo mat using the swiss dots embossing folder with my cuddle bug. I punched the flower shapes out of the text paper with an Imaginisce punch. I added a snowflake that I cut with my silhouette. I added some red ink and red stickles to the snow flake. I also added red stickles to the candy cane tag I cut and put on pop dots and on each corner of the photo mat. 





I am entering this layout into the following challenges:
Clique Kits - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes
DCWV - October Stack-a-holic













Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Jamie, the photo is adorable and I love the whole design of this, absolutely fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!